- Do you have a story of hope and healing? A valuable lesson that you’ve learned? A helpful tip that can help others? Do you understand what it is like to live in the world of an eating disorder and to fight your way out?
- Recovery Warriors is a place of community, where people come together to share what they’ve been through and what they have learned.
- Writing for us, you can reach a global audience, expand your social network, work with a team of recovered people and help bring hope, courage and clarity to those in need.
- While we can’t pay for you to express yourself…sharing your story, lessons, advice, expertise and knowledge can be extremely healing and can really make a difference in someone’s life.
- If you strive to live like a warrior, with commitment, connection, compassion and courage we would love to read your work.
What we are looking for:
- Personal narrative mixed with practical information that will help readers address common challenges in recovery.
- A topic related to recovery and personal growth.
- Authenticity. We want your original, personal and honest work. Original means your post has never been published anywhere else, including your own blog. Only submit work that you are comfortable with us being the only publishers.
- Short and digestible paragraphs of three sentences or fewer. This improves readability.
- Proper use of the English language: We correct and edit all articles before publication, but since we receive many submissions, well-written articles with little spelling and grammar errors have a higher chance of standing out and getting published.
What we are not looking for:
- Hard sells: If you have a product, service, or (online) course, congratulations, that’s awesome! Put it in your bio. Your article is not the place to promote your offering or link out to your product, service or sales page. We reserve the right to delete links within the articles if we find them to be overly-promotional.
- Copy-cats: We want your work to be your own. Words that you spent time piecing together and weaving into your own words.